This site is used to post relevant notices, job openings, meetings of interest to the AAG-GIS specialty group. To submit an announcement, please send email to: email@example.com
- 2013 New Job Posting: Assistant Professor (GIS/Remote Sensing/Modeling Applications in Environmental Hydrology) California State University, Los Angeles.
- 2013 New Job Posting: Assistant Professor of Geospatial Analysis & Remote Sensing, The School of Forest Resources at the University of Maine.
- 2013 New Job Posting: Assistant Professor or Associate Professor in Geographic Data Analytics, San Diego State University.
- New Job posting: GIS and Spatial Analysis - Assistant or Associate Professor at Arizona State University. (NEW)
- Job posting: Senior Scholar in Remote Sensing for appointment at the level of tenured full professor to begin August 16, 2012, The Department of Geography at the University of South Carolina
- Job posting: Two year faculty position in GIScience, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota
- GIS Center Director and Associate Professor or Professor of City and Regional Planning, Georgia Institute of Technology.
University of Wisconsin-Madison. Assistant Professor of
Geography, tenure-track position in
- Director of Computing and Technology, Center for Applied GIScience, University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
- Notice about summer workshop on Using GIS and Remote Sensing to Teach Geoscience
- Sam Houston State University seeks to fill the position of Chair of the Department of Geography and Geology beginning August 2010. (NEW)
- Call for Papers: International Journal of Applied Geospatial Research (NEW)
- Need for volunteers to support Broad Band Mapping technical grant review process
- Assistant or Associate Professor level, Environmental Geography , the University of Kentucky, Department of Geography
- Tenure track position at the Assistant Professor level in Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Science at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. The Department of Geography.
- Research Fellow Positions at the Department of Geography, National University of Singapore
- Post-doctoral researcher for radiative transfer modeling at at University of Oklahoma (OU)
- Geospatial Analyst position at The National Drought Mitigation Center
- GIScience Director at AAG -- immediate placement.
- GIScience Position at the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities.
- Full, Associate, Or Assistant Professor (Open Rank) Geography (GIScience) The Pennsylvania State University.
- Associate Professor/Senior Lecturer/Lecturer in Geographic Information Systems (A459-07J), Geography, University of Canterbury, New Zealand.
- Assistant Professor, the University of South Carolina, the Department of Geography and School of the Environment invite applications for a Geographic Information Scientist specializing in ecological mapping and spatial analysis.
- Assistant Professor of Geography (GI Science), The University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Department of Geography and Earth Sciences
- Tenure-track Assistant Professor - Geographic Information Systems. The University of Northern Iowa, Department of Geography.
- University of Oregon, GIS Program Specialist Position Opening
- Northeastern Illinois University, Department of Geography & Environmental Studies. ILLINOIS, CHICAGO 60625 Assistant Professor -- GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SYSTEMS.
- Temple University (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - Assistant Professor position in Spatial Analysis
- Virtual eographic Environments: An International Conference on Developments in Visualization and Virtual Environments in Geographic Information Science, 7-8 January 2008, The Chinese University of Hong Kong. (July, 07) (postings\aag2007\VGE-2008.pdf)
- University of California at Davis, GIS Analyst(June 07)
- California-BerkeleyPostDoc in Environ. Sciences Policy & Management(Feb. 07)
- Univ.Canterbury (NZ) - Senior Lecturer/Assoc. Prof. in GIS (Jan. 07)
- Univ.Luxembourg - Asst. Prof. GIS/Planning (Jan. 07)
- (Click HERE to link to Archive Posting - 2006)