Geography graduates from San Diego State University have a wide variety of professions. This is only natural given the wide diversity of emphases offered by the department. To find out more about our alumni, please visit the Alumni page.
- Vince Bertoni. Director of Planning, City of Los Angeles.
- Yi-Ting Chuang. GIS Data Analyst, .
- James Craine. Professor, Cal State Northridge.
- Philip Elder. Automation Engineer, .
- Timothy Evans. Conservation Program Coordinator, Student Conservation Association.
- Rebecca Grover. GIS Analyst, San Diego Association of Governments.
- Jeremy Hamm. Software Developer, .
- Lesley Handa. Ornithologist, .
- Laurel Hanscom. Program Director and Research Scientist, Global Footprint Network.
- Jessie Hong. Associate Professor, University of West Georgia.
- Elias Issa. Senior Engineering Technician, San Diego Airport Authority.
- Ick-Hoi Kim. Research Fellow, .
- Chris Lukinbeal. Associate Professor, University of Arizona.
- Jennifer Mason. Ph.D. Student, Penn State University.
- Christopher Moreno. Co-Owner and Ethnography Program Manager, Cultural Geographics Consulting.
- Frank Mowery. Mapping Specialist I, .
- Cleo Neculae. Stormwater Grants Program Manager, State of Washington.
- David Palomino. Administrative Analysts III, County of San Diego.
- Audrey Porcella. Regional Planner, San Diego Association of Governments.
- Kelly Salamone. Sr. Animal Trainer, .
- Thomas Sumstine. Ecological Restoration and Monitoring Intern, .
- Martin Swobodzinski. Assistant Professor of Geography, Portland State University.
- John Urata. Staff Data Scientist, .
- Ninghua Wang. Chief Scientist, .
- Jiue-An (Jay) Yang. Postdoctoral Research Scientist, University of California, San Diego.